Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gentlemen Prefer Weekend Girls

Weekend Warriors is a brand determined to bring unfiltered, undiluted feminine power to the masses, and they're doing it one sick graphic tee at a time. From their interview with 'Oh Dang' Magazine:
Well, Desi and I were two of many women who realized street wear needs more femininity. Of course we have the women's brands already out there who are doing their thing and doing it well, but it's so male dominated. I don't think street wear is going to go anywhere for a while. We just need everyone to start believing in it again. I love it because there's a meaning behind everything, something deeper than just a graphic on a tee.

Here at MePhi we're dedicated to holdin it down for the ladies, so naturally we had to have 'em.

Not Your BabyGirl

Photobucket

Guns & Roses
Photobucket

Cream & Riches
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out the Weekend Warriors Blog to learn more about Desi, Bri, and "Warrior Law"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails